You are not alone. We are here to do this with you.
The Right Weigh
- Are you sick and tired of dieting?
- Do you feel like you are doing everything right and still not getting the results your are looking for?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting information regarding what to eat?
- Are your eating habits and lack of success leading to feelings of shame, guilt and defeat?
- Are you looking for additional support?
At The Right Weigh Program we understand these challenges and how they can limit your success.
We can help you navigate all of the conflicting information and help you create a personalized map to success.
Our program consists of 12 classes, and take place at Nutrition in Motion, 80 Palomino, Suite 101, Bedford, NH 03110.
Registration fee: $150 OR register a friend and get 50% off both registrations!
Class fees and 1:1 costs are covered by most major insurance carriers
Please note: We will contact you to confirm payment and your registration for the course.
Here’s How The Right Weigh Program Can Help You
Unlike any other diet program, The Right Weigh for You (TRW) is a comprehensive approach to weight loss, optimum health and overall wellness. This program will teach you how to develop a healthy lifestyle that works for you.
TRW is a 90 day program consisting of group classes and individual visits with multiple medical practitioners. During the program, we will lead you through a 6 phase meal plan designed to help you feel more energetic, decrease your risk of heart disease and diabetes and improve circulation, memory, and digestive health.
Class topics will include:
- Meal planning and Volumetrics: how to plan satisfying and nourishing meals that don’t leave you feeling hungry.
- Emotion Regulation: understanding how shame, guilt and fear drive our behaviors and how to overcome these emotions.
- Why we eat and overeat: identify the physical, environmental, psychological and social reasons regarding why we overeat.
- And more!
We are a group of medical practitioners dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. During the program, you will meet with a nurse practitioner, registered licensed dietitian and a licensed mental health counselor. For those with physical barriers to becoming active, we also have a physical therapist on staff for evaluations and support.
We as a collective group understand the challenges and frustrations associated with losing weight. We are here to support you as a team and give you all the tools you need to improve your health and end the chronic dieting.
- One of our Registered licensed dietitians will review the 6-phases and create a customized meal plan that works for you and your entire family.
- Our Nurse Practitioners will review your medical history and lab work to assist you in navigating any potential barriers to wellness.
- A Licensed Mental Health Counselor will help you identify obstacles to success and develop a plan to help you overcome them.
- An optional evaluation with a physical therapist is available to help you get and stay active.
If you are still struggling despite following the program, we will continue to investigate potential causes. Additional testing is available to uncover barriers to success. These include:
- Metabolic testing: Measuring your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) determines exactly how many calories you should be consuming in order for us to develop an accurate and personalized nutrition plan.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Many individuals struggle with undiagnosed food sensitivities. Continued exposure to these foods may cause bloating, brain fog, fatigue and lead to chronic inflammation which makes losing weight difficult.
- Boston Heart Diagnostics: A state-of-the-art comprehensive test to evaluate your risk of chronic disease is available to provide you with much more in depth information than your typical labs.
- Cortisol Testing: Cortisol imbalances due to poor sleeping patterns, non-standard work schedules and stress can inhibit your ability to lose weight. Saliva testing for cortisol gives us a clear understanding of your levels throughout the day and provides a roadmap for treatment.
We understand that losing weight the first step in the journey. The Right Weigh focuses on continued support to make a lifelong change through a variety of additional programs.
Phase 2: A 6-week long extension of the TRW program that includes information on Grocery Shopping, Meal Planning, Managing Cravings, Eating for Optimal Performance, What to do when nothing else is working. The cost is $60 for 6 weeks of classes. 1:1 visits are covered by most major insurance providers.
Cooking and Meal Prep Classes: Periodically throughout the year our in-house professional chef and Registered Dietitian offers seasonal cooking and meal prep classes.
Fitness Challenge: You can lose weight but it is difficult to keep it off without some form of physical activity. We partner with local fitness studios to help you find a routine that works for you.
Monthly Support Groups for Alumni: We offer continued support in a group setting, covering a variety of topics on wellness and self-care. You must register for each individual class. Space is limited by location and registration will be on a first come first served basis. There is a $10 fee for each individual class to be paid before the scheduled class date.
Participation in the Alumni Program also includes Free Registration for the Phase II Program.